Random good picture Not show
3. They died of thirst or starvation.
4. Many of the refugees were suffering badly from thirst.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
6. The horse satisfied its thirst at the river.
7. Working in the sun soon gave us a thirst.
8. This kind of work gives me a thirst.
9. Hundreds of refugees collapsed from hunger and thirst.
10. Dying of thirst, the desert traveler ground out a request for water.
11. When it's hot, it's best to quench your thirst with water.
12. Thirst after desert,not reward.
13. She quenched her thirst with a glass of Coke.
14. We all thirst for the same things.
15. He's always had a thirst for adventure.
16. They died of thirst on the voyage.
17. Maggie woke up with a raging thirst .
18. Thousands are dying of thirst.
19. He stopped to quench his thirst at a stream.
20. He drank greedily until his thirst was satiated.
21. He felt a raging thirst.
22. Many of the animals had died of thirst .
23. I've got a terrible thirst after all that running.
24. The soldiers died of thirst in the desert.
25. Her thirst for knowledge will never be quenched.
26. He has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
28. After our long game of tennis, we slaked our thirst with a beer.
29. Ice water is the only thing that really quenches my thirst .
30. Instead of tea or coffee, drink water to quench your thirst.
More similar words: thirsty, thirst for, third, first, at first, two-thirds, first aid, headfirst, first of all, third reich, third party, first prize, first-aid kit, at first sight, the first person, for the first time, first and foremost, in the first place, first amendment, hire, whirr, T-shirt, stairs, upstairs, burst, put on airs, at worst, burst in, burst into, understand.