Random good picture Not show
1. The hut is in the midst of the forest.
2. A blast of cold air swept through the hut.
3. The sunset tinted the hut.
4. I struggled back to the hut through blinding rain.
5. The hut hung half over the edge of the precipice.
6. The watchman lives in a hut no far from here.
7. The little prefabricated hut was lifted away by a huge crane.
8. He lived in a small, tumbledown hut.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. They were driven to the hut for shelter.
10. The policewoman found a frightened child in the hut.
11. The hut had no cooking or sanitary facilities.
12. The hut was made out of pieces of wood.
13. The hut isn't safe; it was just flung together.
14. The hut sheltered her from the cold wind.
15. He took refuge from the storm in a hut.
16. The hut suddenly seemed strangely silent.
17. The hut afforded little protection from the elements.
18. The fire quickly consumed the wooden hut.
19. An old hut gave shelter from the storm.
20. We can hut on the mountain tonight.
21. The poor family lived in a sordid hut.
22. He ran up a thatched hut for his children.
23. The stream babbled away just behind our grass hut.
24. The roof of a grass hut was bambooed.
25. The campers knocked up a hut for themselves.
26. We spent the night in a flimsy wooden hut.
27. It's not a house but a glorified hut.
28. The builders were collecting their wages from the site hut.
29. You haven't lived till you've learned how to yodel at a tea dance in a mountain hut!
30. We followed his tracks in the snow to a hut.