Random good picture Not show
1. A neon sign flashed on and off above the door.
2. Helium and neon are inert gases.
3. Neon emits a characteristic red glow.
4. A neon sign flashed above the door.
5. It would be a sacrilege to put a neon sign on that beautiful old building.
6. Colourful neon lights were hung here and there during National Day.
7. In the city squares the neon lights flashed in turn.
8. Some neon and argon is probably present as well.
9. The streets are lined with garish neon signs.
10. The hotel neon sign lights up our faces.
11. For those unmoved, the Ferris wheel spun its neon lights and the shooting galleries popped.
12. A neon spike in the window announces the bar in lieu of a sign.
13. Brood size Neon Tetras are an easy fish to spawn, but it is not an easy feat to raise large broods.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The other neon sign which surmounted the Parliament building, a huge red star, has recently been removed.
15. They are the noble gases: neon, argon, krypton, xenon, and radon.
16. Cowboys and prospectors dominate the neon iconography of the hotels along Fremont Street, the older part of town.
17. Outwardly, the most curious aspect of Neon Prophet is that none of them are Rastafarian.
18. The neon lights on the theater blinked red and blue.
19. But it'd flashed up like neon in my head once or twice since then: Warning.
20. His shiny shoes pounded the sidewalks, and neon signs flashed the names of increasingly seedy nightclubs at him.
21. It was a long windowless studio with neon strip-lighting set into the ceiling.
22. Mrs T finds that a particular type of neon light upsets her balance.
23. She had only known one man, a moronic battle in neon light.
24. The old motels capitalized on regional pride and kitsch, cheerfully twisting their neon signs into oddball shapes.
25. Under a program started in November, buyers can get $ 500 off Neon, Cirrus and Stratus models.
26. There are also tiny traces of other noble gases besides argon, namely, neon, krypton[Sentencedict.com], and xenon.
27. A good choice is one of the inert gases; neon, argon, krypton, or xenon.
28. It was all glass with black night and crayon neon beyond.
29. Once she stuffed her diaphragm into one of my neon lights, breaking it, shattering it.
30. The result was a white cross that stood out among the familiar neon logos of airlines and oil companies.
More similar words: neophyte, erroneous, neolithic, extraneous, spontaneous, come on, lie on, neoplatonism, neoclassical, move on, pigeon, live on, take on, have on, ride on, someone, miscellaneous, extemporaneous, simultaneously, agree on, smile on, become one, grate on, surgeon, dungeon, luncheon, napoleon, decide on, a bone of contention, truncheon.