Random good picture Not show
1. Her chin was thrust forward aggressively.
2. She thrust a letter into my hand.
3. They thrust themselves into the house.
4. She thrust her hands deep in/into her pockets.
5. She thrust past him angrily and left.
6. She thrust her hands deep into her pockets.
7. She thrust the money into his hand.
8. He thrust at me with a knife.
9. He thrust aside all precautionary advice.
10. He tends to thrust himself forward too much.
11. He thrust the employer out of his office.
12. The fencer parried his opponent's thrust.
13. He thrust his way through the crowd.
14. Please don't thrust at me with that umbrella.
15. He thrust through the crowd.
16. A bayonet had been thrust through his belly.
17. They thrust themselves forward.
18. She tried to thrust back the little stabs of home - sickness.
19. With an impatient gesture he thrust the food away from him.
20. He thrust the baby into my arms and ran off.
21. He hunched his shoulders and thrust his hands deep into his pockets.
22. He thrust his hands into his pockets.
23. The murderer thrust a dagger into her heart.sentencedict.com
24. Fatherhood had been thrust on him.
25. He thrust the fork into the fish.
26. He thrust his hands deep in his pockets.
27. We thrust our way through the mass of people.
28. He had marriage thrust upon him.
29. She ran to him for a kiss, but he thrust her aside unkindly.
30. The realization that she was gone was like a knife thrust.