Random good picture Not show
1. Cattle were first domesticated in Neolithic times.
2. The neolithic period is sometimes called the new stone age.
3. In Neolithic art we discover a vast array of bird-woman Goddess statues, pots, and paintings.
4. The presence of Bronze Age tumuli and neolithic trackways shows that the relationship between people and this landscape is incredibly ancient.
5. In the Neolithic, or New Stone Age, we find the beginning of temples, stone circles, and monumental earthworks.
6. The Neolithic builders created monuments to rival the hills themselves, an activity that required a massive dedication of resources.
7. Other considerations for siting Neolithic settlements included good water and soil, and convenient pasture land for newly domesticated animals.
8. Even in the neolithic period, a skein of east-west trade routes was established across the Aegean.
9. This chapter will focus primarily on the Neolithic period in Europe.
10. Male speaker Neolithic man would have used an axe to cut the trees.
11. The lack of evidence of violence in the Neolithic period is so complete it becomes almost hard to believe.
12. We have seen how many of the Neolithic monuments, such as Silbury Hill, were built over underground streams.
13. In fact, the Neolithic was possibly the most dynamic period in human history.
14. Perhaps some, or even many, Neolithic societies perished because of this.
15. However, in both cases, Pech-Merle and the Neolithic, we see the symbolic forms associated with clear female symbols.
16. Not everyone accepts the idea of the Neolithic period as woman-centered.
17. Trees embodied the Goddess throughout the Neolithic period and later.
18. However, Paleolithic and Neolithic art often emphasized the buttocks, sometimes exaggerating them to a suggestion of hills or mountains.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Try to imagine what life must have been like for Neolithic man 10 000 years ago.
20. Yet further down he discovered the remains of a Neolithic hut.
21. Our two trucks, looking overly complex and vulnerable compared to our Neolithic surroundings, wait alongside the dusty track.
22. Just as dramatically, radiocarbon dating has shown that the Neolithic was introduced to Britain at least 1500 years earlier than previously believed.
23. These condition called for, and were capable of supporting, much larger social units than the traditional Neolithic villages.
24. Glastonbury Tor and Avebury Where later societies put great resources into fortification the Neolithic people built monuments.
25. Possibly that reverence for horned mountains extends back to the Neolithic period.
26. Wells, in particular, experienced successive occupation probably from as far back as the Neolithic period.
27. The concept of work most certainly came into being in the Neolithic village community.
28. There were important trading links between Crete and its neighbours in the neolithic and early bronze age.
29. In fact, optically stimulated luminescence tests and carbon 14 dating have proven their great age: they are almost certainly Neolithic.
30. Textile finds across Eurasia from the earlier part of the Neolithic are almost uniformly of plant fibres, particularly flax and hemp.
More similar words: monolith, ethic, thick, ethics, ethical, empathic, within, writhing, lithe, polity, polite, blithe, politic, politics, solitary, impolite, solitude, volition, politely, political, abolition, blithely, politician, politically, impolitely, metropolitan, cosmopolitan, impoliteness, political party, political machine.