Random good picture Not show
1. They live a very ascetic life.
2. Living hidden away in the mountains suited his ascetic character.
3. The monks lived a very ascetic life.
4. The hermit followed an ascetic life - style.
5. Counterbalancing this ascetic wunderkind is his brother, Charles Solomon.
6. The ascetic modernists' rejection of history in order to create a visionary brave New World was clearly incompatible with the historic pub.
7. He lived as an ascetic.
8. Louis became an extremely devout and ascetic man.
9. We may imagine an ascetic who consistently chooses the sour instead of the sweet apple, in order to mortify the flesh.
10. While hardly ideal, our living arrangements were suitably ascetic, and conducive to inner preparation.
11. Like the ascetic movement of which it was an outgrowth, monasticism had its origins in the Middle East.
12. The church itself became a two-class system: the ascetic monasteries versus the more worldly regular clergy.
13. Fenton, thin, balding and ascetic, was another veteran.
14. This is achieved by strict celibacy and ascetic practices.
15. Fenton was a thin,[Sentence dictionary] balding and ascetic man.
16. I shall never be an ascetic if she does not take the vow with me.
17. Both an ascetic monk and a high-living playboy may assign 1000 units to a steak and 100 units to a potato .
18. She has never been close to her ascetic, workaholic father.
19. That waggery of fate...banished the wild and ascetic heath lad to a trade...
20. The ordinary Yogi - ascetic has a fantastic ― a fantastically distracting,(sentencedict.com) a fascinating ― life!
21. We normally see an ascetic ( Sadhu ) meditating in a Yogic pose.
22. A hindu ascetic or religious mendicant, especially one who performs feats of magic or endurance.
23. Other forms of holiness - that of the virgin and the ascetic - were assimilated to martyrdom.
24. In some ways, Livesey seems to have led an abstemious, not to say ascetic life.
25. It demanded a leafy, abundant, ovoid religion, not a stony, nomadic, ascetic religion.
26. At the same time, however, the Church also honored an ascetic ideal.
27. It might have been Covenant, but they never varied from their big-ugly oblate blue-gray ascetic.
28. Throughout history power has been the vice of the ascetic.
29. Even the epigraph to The Line of Beauty - a passage from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - suggests a playfulness at odds with his ascetic reputation.
30. At times, so tightly did they draw , the mouth became stern and harsh, even ascetic.
More similar words: nascent, ascertain, heretic, genetic, athletic, pathetic, aesthetic, cosmetic, magnetic, energetic, aesthetics, arithmetic, kinesthetic, theoretical, et cetera, price tag, fiasco, piece together, ascribe, fascinating, habeas corpus, scent, scene, descend, scenery, discern, scenario, visceral, acquiesce, senescent.