Synonym: examination, test. Similar words: example, examine, examining, for example, examinable, examination, exact, exalt. Meaning: [ɪg'zæm] n. a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
Random good picture Not show
1. Frances achieved very good exam results.
2. The exam went better than I'd dared hope.
3. I must congratulate you on your excellent exam results.
4. I think I did OK in the exam.
5. Careful preparation for the exam is essential.
6. He simply sailed through the difficult exam.
7. You failed the exam again.
8. It was a three-hour exam.
9. The thought of taking the exam again depressed him.
10. A lot of students suffer from exam nerves.
11. I congratulate you on passing the exam.
12. In the past the exam had been overemphasized.
13. He's practising hard for his piano exam.
14. You're not allowed to talk during the exam.
15. He has shown remarkable consistency in his exam results.
16. She was very pleased with her exam results.
17. I hope I don't blank out in the exam.
18. Don't get excited about the exam; keep cool.
19. He fared quite well in the exam.
20. I got my exam results today.
21. You can't pass an exam without preparation.
22. He attempted the exam but failed.
23. One of the exam questions baffled me completely.
24. I always get butterflies before an exam.
25. The exam results went up on the board.
26. Only one student passed the exam[Sentencedict.com](Sentencedict.com), namely Peter.
27. She feels shame at failing in the exam.
28. They didn't pass the exam by all accounts.
29. He passed the exam with ease.
30. Did you pass your final exam?
More similar words: example, examine, examining, for example, examinable, examination, exact, exalt, hexapod, hexagon, exalted, exactly, vexation, exacting, exanimate, exasperate, vexatious, exacerbate, exaggerate, exasperated, exaggerated, exasperation, exaggeration.