Random good picture Not show
1. These events will greatly complicate the situation.
2. The day's events, he said, would only complicate the task of the peacekeeping forces.
3. It will only complicate the situation if we invite his old girlfriend as well.
4. To complicate matters further, everybody's vitamin requirements vary.
5. You mustn't complicate the problem by raising new issues.
6. There is no need to complicate matters.
7. To complicate matters further, there will be no transport available till 8 o'clock.
8. I do not wish to complicate the task more than is necessary.
9. To complicate matters further , differences exist as regards legal systems, trade customs and language.
10. The other options simply complicate the situation and could land him with more expense.
11. To complicate matters further, the law on this issue has been changed.
12. A weakening economy might further complicate Bush's budget math.
13. But other factors complicate the picture.
14. But this will delay and complicate things.
15. Information systems simultaneously simplify and complicate the problem.
16. This tends to complicate the tax issues.
17. Other rules further complicate the position.
18. Re-melting and alloying further complicate the situation.
19. However, and to complicate the issue, it does not necessarily follow that all crime is always viewed as deviant.
20. I don't need a boyfriend - they just complicate your life.
21. To complicate matters further, many of these shepherds were in agreement with their flocks.
22. This will further complicate the task of the police and further deter victims from reporting.
23. But this was no time to complicate things by being sidetracked by Ian.
24. Second, these new sources of instability complicate domestic stabilization policy and may make it less effective.
25. Any decision taken by them now, however well meant, could complicate the peace process.
26. This does not invalidate Freud's approach, but it does complicate matters more than he suggests.
27. It is largely this lag that initiates demographic transition but other factors undoubtedly complicate the picture.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Inevitable political interest in local development will also continue to complicate matters.
29. For the while the war went on. Other issues and events now came to complicate events.
30. In a letter to Companies House, the Institute points out that the different filing regimes would complicate matters.
More similar words: complicated, complication, implicate, implicated, implication, explicate, duplicate, replicate, triplicate, complicity, accomplice, application, supplication, simplification, exemplification, delicate, delicately, delicatessen, implicit, compliant, compliance, accomplish, compliment, accomplished, replica, applicant, accomplishment, accomplishments, applicably, applicable.