Similar words: disillusion, disillusionment, illusion, allusion, collusion, inclusion, delusion, seclusion. Meaning: [‚dɪsɪ'luːʒn] adj. freed from illusion.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He's very disillusioned with the present government.
(2) He has deceived and disillusioned us all.
(3) Parents are disillusioned at the son's behaviour.
(4) He romanticized the past as he became disillusioned with his present.
(5) He's become a disillusioned man.
(6) The actress disillusioned her fans by her sloppy play.
(7) Her book is the testimony of a disillusioned woman.
(8) She's disillusioned with life in general.
(9) I soon became disillusioned with the job.
(10) He died a disillusioned and embittered old man.
(11) He was disillusioned in his wife.
(12) We had both become jaded, disinterested, and disillusioned.
(13) They felt bitter and disillusioned by the decision.
(14) Later in life he grew rather disillusioned with communism.
(15) I've become very disillusioned with politics.
(16) They have become disillusioned with the president.
(17) The electorate is/are disillusioned.
(18) As she grew older(sentencedict.com), Laura became increasingly disillusioned with politics.
(19) I gradually got rather disillusioned with the whole setup of the university.
(20) The students became disillusioned about the romance of camping once the heavy rains collapsed their tent.
(21) Many common people are very disillusioned with the present government.
(22) I feel utterly disillusioned by his refusal to take any action.
(23) He was soon disillusioned by the government's timidity on social reform.
(24) All the other teachers are thoroughly disillusioned with their colleague.
(25) Disillusioned voters want an alternative to the two main parties.
(26) Many people who are disillusioned in reality assimilate life to a dream.
(27) Wordsworth soon became disillusioned with most of Godwin's ideas.
(28) If the king had hoped for peace, he was to be sadly disillusioned.
(29) They had thought that the new colony would be a paradise, but they were soon disillusioned.
(30) Gray worked for him in the early months of his campaign for some time, then became disillusioned, freaked out and joined another party.
More similar words: disillusion, disillusionment, illusion, allusion, collusion, inclusion, delusion, seclusion, exclusion, illustration, conclusion, preclusion, in conclusion, draw a conclusion, exclusionary rule, illustrate, illustrious, vision, fusion, elision, revision, decision, division, envision, derision, infusion, collision, provision, visionary, intrusion.