Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Baker will return home via Britain and France.
2. I am delighted to make your acquaintance, Mrs. Baker.
3. Baker was smoothing out differences with European allies.
4. A baker is kneading a dough.
5. Baker argues that his trial was tainted by negative publicity.
6. The baker frosted the cake with a mixture of sugar and whites of eggs.
7. Baker issued his surprise announcement in Paris after two hours of talks.
8. Nick Faldo was beaten by Peter Baker in a play-off.
9. On lap two, Baker edged forward.
10. Baker argued against cutting the military budget.
11. Baker demanded an investigation of the district attorney's office.
12. The baker presented his bill.
13. He follows the trade of baker.
14. Miss Baker was established in the educational field.
15. The baker bakes his bread in the bakery.
16. Addis's no ordinary baker—he's an artist.
17. Baker suggested the administration wasn't raring for a fight.
18. Apologies were received from Phil Baker and Malcolm Johnson.
19. Mr Baker would take command of the campaign.
20. Mr Baker flew in from Moscow.
21. Baker had to convince jurors that his client had been nowhere near the scene of the murder.
22. Baker loathed going to this red - haired young pup for supplies.
23. He passed by the name of Baker for many years.
24. He will be partnered by Ian Baker(sentencedict.com), the defending champion.
25. Mr Baker was such a so-and-so - he didn't have a pleasant word to say about anyone!
26. Mr Baker is ill today, so Miss Dixon is sitting in for him .
27. Before his first round of discussions, Mr Baker sounded an optimistic note.
28. Baker of the timber trade group.
29. A voice on the phone announced itself as Mr. Baker.
30. As chairman I was anxious to co-operate with Mr Baker as far as possible.