Antonym: temporary. Similar words: everlasting, fasting, boasting, forecasting, plastic, sting, stingy, procrastinate. Meaning: ['læstɪŋ /'lɑː-] adj. 1. continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place 2. existing for a long time 3. retained; not shed 4. lasting a long time without change.
Random good picture Not show
(2) First impressions are most lasting.
(4) The reforms will bring lasting benefits .
(5) He had earned their lasting enmity.
(6) Prospects for a lasting peace remain doubtful.
(7) First impression of you is most lasting.
(8) We are well on our way to a lasting peace.
(9) The statue is a lasting memorial to those who died in the war.
(10) They teach you English in an intensive course lasting just a week; it's quite an intensive few days!
(11) Over time[sentencedict.com], their acquaintance developed into a lasting friendship.
(12) The lasting war debased the value of the dollar.
(13) Their holiday romance turned into a lasting relationship.
(14) She left a lasting impression on him.
(15) He finds it difficult to make lasting friendships.
(16) I formed several lasting friendships at college.
(17) Their generosity made a lasting impression on me.
(18) I can't see the ceasefire lasting.
(19) Their affair did not develop into a lasting relationship.
(20) We can't count on this warm weather lasting.
(21) The training was of no lasting value. Sentencedict.com
(22) The day's events left a lasting impression on them.
(23) Her words left a lasting impression on me.
(24) The statue is a lasting reminder of Churchill's greatness.
(25) After years of war, the people long for a lasting peace.
(26) Few observers believe that the treaty will bring a lasting peace to the region.
(27) Now that the war is over may there be a lasting peace between our nations.
(28) I give you endless brand-new good wishes.Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
(29) I wish you to tie the knot, a harmonious union lasting a hundred years! A happy newlywed, sweet sweet honey!
(30) Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.
More similar words: everlasting, fasting, boasting, forecasting, plastic, sting, stingy, procrastinate, posting, testing, procrastination, existing, investing, devastating, exhausting, stinginess, disgusting, stimulating, distinguish, interesting, distinguished, undistinguished, plaster cast, last, blast, ballast, at last, plaster, last week, last rites.