Similar words: detest, aptitude test, stable, table tennis, establish, constable, establishment, establishment of. Meaning: [-təbl] adj. 1. offensive to the mind 2. unequivocally detestable.
Random good picture Not show
1. All terrorist crime is detestable, whoever the victims.
2. 'You're detestable!' she said, shaking.
3. The experience was a detestable ordeal, and it cured him of any ambitions to direct again.
4. I found the film's final frenzied violence detestable.
5. But the house I think detestable.
6. And who masterminds these detestable values?
7. I find their views detestable.
8. The people who do this fighting thing are detestable.
9. Selfishness is that detestable vice which no one will forgive in others, and no one is without himself. Henry Ward Beecher
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Either the prof is a detestable chauvinist or the student is a vile schemer.
11. Rachel sat in tense silence beside the detestable Damian Flint.
12. You serve a detestable regime.
13. The corrupt official at once detestable and despicable.
14. The clever ones are detestaBle, the others are grotesque.
15. This detestable custom satirizes humanity.
16. She thought his sketch detestable.
17. Selfishness is a most detestable thing.
18. I thought it a detestable custom.
19. HIGGINS explosively : Woman: cease this detestable boohooing instantly.
20. A detestable compound of vulgarity and rodomontade .
21. Selfishness is a detestable quality in anyone.
22. Without modesty beauty is ungraceful and wit detestable.
23. What is detestable in a pig is more detestable in a boy.
24. You have read something... You read Racine, you read him badly, of course, I mean that you read him aloud in a detestable fashion.
25. He Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.
26. On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.
27. These are the birds you are to detest and not eat because they are detestable: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture.
28. But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile images and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD.
29. And almost irrelevant who had a dispute, but he is too detestable!
30. But all other winged insects which are four - footed are detestable to you.
More similar words: detest, aptitude test, stable, table tennis, establish, constable, establishment, establishment of, pretest, intestate, protestant, table, notable, potable, tableau, mutable, eatable, vegetable, suitable, portable, estates general, immutable, printable, refutable, veritable, palatable, adaptable, comfortable, on the table, treatable.