Random good picture Not show
(1) The department store was thronged with people.
(2) I'm only a number-cruncher in the accounts department.
(3) The police department was a hotbed of corruption.
(4) Organizing a whole department is beyond his capability.
(5) The department provides a congenial atmosphere for research.
(6) The department deferred the decision for six months.
(7) Which department do u work for?
(8) There is very little storage space in the department.
(9) I work in the Sales Administration department.
(10) The department store is auctioning off the remaining inventory.
(11) Department stores are often congested before Christmas.
(12) Please send your resume to the personnel department.
(13) The chief clerk supervises the work of the department.
(14) The new manager was delegated to reorganize the department.
(15) Where can I find the shoe department?
(16) The firm has an excellent customer service department.
(17) Where is the shoe department located?
(18) I'm transferring ur call to the sales department.
(19) He preceded me as chairman of the department.
(20) They reengineered the department, and cut nearly 400 jobs. Sentencedict.com
(21) Kerry has been asked to manage a new department.
(22) Is this the finance department?
(23) Our company has decided to computerize its wages department.
(24) The fire department is still pumping floodwater out of the cellars.
(25) The accounts department is/are having a Christmas party this week.
(26) The education department has earmarked ￡6m for the new school.
(27) The department made a nip here and a tuck there, but they were still way over budget.
(28) The responsibility for doing this rests with the department managers.
(29) Discussions are held on an informal basis within the department.
(30) Mr. Johnson is the head of the firm's personnel department.
More similar words: apartment, compartment, depart, departure, depart from, contentment, take part, repartee, resentment, discontentment, on the part of, take part in, allotment, vestment, treatment, commitment, investment, adjustment, enchantment, appointment, disappointment, direct investment, investment banker, parchment, parliament, part and parcel, prepare, prepared, separate, preparing.