Random good picture Not show
1. It's a present to us all from Granny.
2. Granny has clear impressions of her childhood.
3. The granny lost her balance and fell.
4. Granny was astounded and a little piqued, I think, because it had all been arranged without her knowledge.
5. The children were all ears when Granny told them stories.
6. Granny says if she stands for a long time her ankles hurt.
7. My granny likes eating tinned peaches.
8. Come on, treasure, let's go and see Granny.
9. Granny smiled an affable smile.
10. Give your granny a kiss.
11. Have you had any word from granny?
12. Mum's out shopping with Granny.
13. Basking on the balcony, Granny can still keep an eye on the children.
14. Josie is the spitting image of her granny at the same age.
15. The medical orderly helped the granny into the consulting room.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. He hands the old granny upstairs and downstairs every day.
17. It would please Granny no end if you wrote to her occasionally.
18. My poor old granny isn't in her right mind half the time.
19. Let's call in on the old granny for some minutes.
20. He wrote a thank-you note/letter to his granny to thank her for the birthday present she sent him.
21. " Granny, quickly! "" Never mind, my boy, it won't take long. ”.
22. There never was a greater story-teller than my granny.
23. He dashed back, picked up Granny Weatherwax, slung her over his shoulder and ran on, downhill.
24. Granny Weatherwax smacked her lips, like some one emerging from a very deep sleep.
25. They converted two rooms of their house into a granny flat for Tony's elderly mother.
26. The veteran classes are our equivalent of the glamourous granny or grandpa competitions!
27. Instead she moved permanently into the camp, living in a caravan with an old granny called Madge.
28. I experienced tears of real grief for the first time when my granny died.
29. Some girls show a guy they're terrific cooks - and my room-mate shows him she can make friends with his granny!
30. But be careful, too much powder can make you look like an old granny with grey hair!
More similar words: tyranny, nook and cranny, uncanny, per annum, grand, tyrannical, grant, a grand, grandpa, grandma, vagrant, grandmother, grand jury, grandfather, fragrant, aggrandize, immigrant, grandchild, grandparent, sunny, funny, cannot, cannon, wanna, banns, annex, annoy, annul, annexe, manned.