Random good picture Not show
1. Only genuine refugees can apply for asylum.
2. I want to apply for the job.
3. People who apply for housing benefit must be means-tested.
4. Students apply for admission to a particular college.
5. She affirmed her intention to apply for the post.
6. I am continuing to apply for jobs.
7. Who is eligible to apply for membership of the association?
8. He made up his mind to apply for membership in the Party.
9. You can apply for citizenship after five years' residency.
10. The leaflet explains how to apply for a place.
11. Students can apply for individual tuition.
12. Anyone wishing to apply for a grant should write to the Treasurer.
13. I'm afraid you're too late to apply for the job.
14. Investors can apply for a package of shares at a set price.
15. On second thoughts, maybe I won't apply for the job after all.
16. Don't apply for that job: you're in danger of overreaching yourself.
17. What's the form when you apply for a research grant?
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. A lot of young people apply for jobs on spec .
19. We could apply for/take out a loan to buy a car.
20. The local authority can apply for a supervision order for the child.
21. She's left it too late to apply for the job.
22. After 15 years in the USA, he has finally decided to apply for American citizenship.
23. His good demeanor spoke well for him when he went to apply for the job.
24. I feel a bit fenced in at work because my boss won't let me apply for promotion.
25. At a future date, managers will be invited to apply for a management buy-out.
26. I need to know more about the job before I decide whether to apply for it.
27. You will have to renounce citizenship of this country if you apply for citizenship of another.
28. Getting some work experience now will stand you in good stead when you apply for a permanent job.
29. You know I won't stand in your way if you want to apply for a job abroad.
30. If you will be on holiday on election day, you may apply for a postal vote.