Similar words: spate, space, spark, Hispanic, Spanish, newspaper, pat, eat up. Meaning: ['spætʃələ /-tjʊl-] n. 1. a turner with a narrow flexible blade 2. a hand tool with a thin flexible blade used to mix or spread soft substances.
Random good picture Not show
1. Scrape down batter occasionally with a spatula.
2. Use a perforated spatula to stir the mixture.
3. Place on well-greased cookie sheet and flatten with spatula.
4. Using a spatula, fold in the remaining whites.
5. Using a wide spatula and tongs, turn cake carefully.
6. You could have sliced it with a spatula.
7. Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan.
8. With a spatula, scrape sides and bottom of bowl before each egg is added.
9. With a metal spatula or the wooden peel, slip the pizza off the stone on to a serving tray.
10. Use the spatula to move half the circles to a cookie sheet.
11. Flip with a spatula and brown on other side, about 8 to 10 minutes total.
12. Using a spatula, transfer charlotte to a large serving platter.
13. As it cooks, neaten the sides with a spatula to build up a deep, straight edge.
14. Remove skinless tomatoes. Mash to puree with wooden spatula.
15. What are you doing with the spatula?
16. One of the Shuttle Discovery astronauts lost a spatula while out on a spacewalk today.
17. Use a warm sharp pointed spatula and neatly incise minute line simulation strands of hair.
18. He scraped the mixture out of the bowl with a plastic spatula.
19. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing over the top with a spatula.
20. She levelled the surface of the cake mixture with a metal spatula.
21. I denied homosexual inclinations but he still made me bend down so that he could inspect my behind with a wooden spatula.
22. Sanipet provide the householder with a 12-litre sealed plastic container, together with a handy scoop and spatula set.
23. Spoon half of the batter into the prepared pan. Use a rubber spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan.
24. Carefully spoon the remaining batter over the filling, smoothing with the rubber spatula.
25. And then there will be a long silence, and pretty soon the wife will set down her spatula very softly.
26. Add the oil and deep fry the pork[Sentencedict.com], stirring with a spatula to break it into small pieces.
27. Carefully spoon the remaining batter over the filling, using the rubber spatula to smooth the batter.
28. Buy a good quality piping bag, nozzles and a spatula for a professional finish and smooth edges.
29. The dilator consists of fixative clasp-handle, fixative platform, support arm, spatula and handle.
30. It might take some prying with a butter knife or rubber spatula, but it works.
More similar words: spate, space, spark, Hispanic, Spanish, newspaper, pat, eat up, statue, status, patch, feature, statute, patron, patrol, patent, by nature, naturally, creature, in nature, patient, pattern, signature, sympathy, naturalist, legislature, patriarchy, occupation, anticipate, participate.