Random good picture Not show
(1) I will answer for my friend.
(2) This will answer for a chisel.
(3) He must be made to answer for his terrible crimes.
(4) I agree, but I can't answer for my colleagues.
(5) I'll answer for it that this man is honest.
(6) This tool will answer for our needs.
(7) I will answer for her safety.
(8) He didn't answer for fear of hurting her.
(9) She has a lot to answer for.
(10) I expect parents to answer for their children's behaviour.
(11) You'll have to answer for where every dollar goes.
(12) This government has a lot to answer for .
(13) You'll answer for your wrongdoing one day.
(14) I can answer for her honesty.
(15) He's old enough to answer for his own actions.
(16) Their coach must answer for the team's poor performance.
(17) Prison is not the answer for most young offenders.
(18) He has a lot to answer for.
(19) I can't answer for his honesty. Sentencedict.com
(20) This box will answer for a chair.
(21) You must answer for her.
(22) I will answer for it that he will accomplish the task.
(23) Anne says she can answer for his ability to do the job well.
(24) The bus driver should answer for the safety of the passengers.
(25) He will have to answer for his misdeeds in a court of law.
(26) She didn't answer for the simple reason that she couldn't think of anything to say.
(27) I will answer for the truth of what he has said.
(28) I can't answer for my colleagues,[sentencedict.com] but I can manage a meeting next week.
(29) When it comes to violence among young people, television has a great deal to answer for.
(30) I'm sure John will help us - I can't really answer for the others.
More similar words: perform, performer, swell, swear, sweep, fewer, as well, lower, shower, power, tower, sweater, drawer, viewer, glower, may as well, butterfly, as well as, interfere, as it were, differ from, interfere in, interfere with, jeans, transit, mansion, transmit, transform, transfer, by no means.