Random good picture Not show
1. Cook the lentils for 20 minutes until they swell and soften.
2. Bacteria can cause gums to swell and bleed.
3. The Atlantic swell surged up under them.
4. Her arm was beginning to swell up where the bee had stung her.
5. Her ankle was already starting to swell.
6. You look swell in that dress!
7. Small extra costs all swell the total.
8. We are looking for more volunteers to swell the ranks of those already helping.
9. Each month thousands more swell the ranks of the unemployed.
10. The waves had taken on a deep swell.
11. These small items help to swell the total.
12. The boat was caught in a heavy swell.
13. Its body plumage suddenly began to ruffle and swell.
14. The trawler rolled wildly in the heavy swell.
15. The money from the exhibition should swell the hospital's coffers a little.
16. The limbs swell to an enormous size.
17. Opinion polls have detected a ground swell of support for the Socialists.
18. The boat rose and fell with the swell.
19. The seeds will swell when immersed in water.
20. The industry reckons it will see orders swell by 10% this financial year. Some hope.
21. Offers from other countries should swell the force to 35,000.
22. The breasts swell during pregnancy.
23. She could see her two sons swell with pride.
24. The boat pitched violently in a heavy swell.
25. In addition to the thick fog[sentencedict.com/swell.html], there was a heavy swell.
26. It was obvious she had broken her toe, because it immediately started to swell .
27. They are worried that the flow/trickle/stream of tourists could swell into an unmanageable torrent if there are no controls.
28. Now six months pregnant, Gina's belly had begun to swell.
29. When you develop a throat infection or catch a cold the glands in the neck swell up.
30. The sea wasn't rough, but there was a heavy swell .