Random good picture Not show
1. Bacteria can cause gums to swell and bleed.
2. The Atlantic swell surged up under them.
3. The breasts swell during pregnancy.
4. Her ankle was already starting to swell.
5. Cook the lentils for 20 minutes until they swell and soften.
6. Her arm was beginning to swell up where the bee had stung her.
7. You look swell in that dress!
8. Small extra costs all swell the total.
9. The tide begins to swell.
10. The waves had taken on a deep swell.
11. These small items help to swell the total.
12. The boat was caught in a heavy swell.
13. We had a swell time.
14. Its body plumage suddenly began to ruffle and swell.
15. The trawler rolled wildly in the heavy swell.
16. The limbs swell to an enormous size.
17. The boat rose and fell with the swell.
18. The seeds will swell when immersed in water.
19. She could see her two sons swell with pride.
20. The boat pitched violently in a heavy swell.
21. The music should swell.
22. That's a swell idea!
23. We are looking for more volunteers to swell the ranks of those already helping.
24. Each month thousands more swell the ranks of the unemployed.
25. Everything's going real swell.
26. The money from the exhibition should swell the hospital's coffers a little.
27. In addition to the thick fog[sentencedict.com/swell.html](sentencedict.com), there was a heavy swell.
28. It was obvious she had broken her toe, because it immediately started to swell .
29. They are worried that the flow/trickle/stream of tourists could swell into an unmanageable torrent if there are no controls.
30. Now six months pregnant, Gina's belly had begun to swell.