1. One mischief [misfortune] comes on the neck of another
2. It is good to learn at another
3. Never trust another
what you should do yourself.
4. He measures another
’s corn by his own bushel.
5. One man's meat is another
6. God never shuts one door but he opens another
7. One hand washes another
8. Saying is one thing and doing another
9. One sin opens the door for another
10. One good turn deserves another.
11. One love drives out another.
12. Fortune to one is mother, to another
13. One man’s fault is another
14. What is one man's cloud is another
15. One beats the bush, and another
catches the birds.
16. One misfortune comes on the neck of another
17. One woe doth tread upon another
18. The worse luck now, the better another
19. One misfortune calls up another.
20. Take one thing with another.
21. One mail drives out another.
22. One misfortune rides upon another
23. Trust thyself only, and another
shall not betray thee.
24. One ploughs, another
sow; who will reap no one knows.
25. One man may steal a horse, while another
may not look over the hedge.
26. One man makes a chair and another
man sits in it.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. When a proud man hears another
praised, he thinks himself injured.
28. In water you may see your own face; in wine, the heart of another
29. No man is so old, but thinks he may yet live another
30. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another
to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.