Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||One man makes a chair and another man sits in it.|
- Similar sentences
- Youth! There is nothing like youth. The middle-aged are mortgaged to Life. The old are in Life's lu..
- Being a well-dressed man is a career, and he who goes in for it has no time for anything else.
- To do something worth doing every day makes a rich and fruitful life.
- An ideal culture is one that makes a place for every human gift.
- Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.
- It is one thing to speak much and another to speak pertinently.
- One law for the rich, and another for the poor.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it's compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through ..
- Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
- One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'l..
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son - and another woman twenty minutes to make..
- A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then k..
- The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.
- Man has a choice and it's a choice that makes him a man.