Random good picture Not show
4. Smooth water runs deep.
5. The Chancellor is trying to smooth things over.
6. Smooth your behaviour with your girlfriend.
7. The water was as smooth as glass.
8. He wanted to rasp the surface smooth.
9. Over the years, the stone steps had worn smooth.
10. Whip the ingredients into a smooth paste.
11. The carpenter planed a table smooth.
12. The paper is not smooth enough.
13. The road was paved with smooth stone slabs.
14. A smart reproof is better than smooth deceit.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. First rake the soil smooth.
16. She has a smooth skin.
17. Her skin felt smooth and cool.
18. His sales pitch was smooth and convincing.
19. This custard is deliciously smooth and creamy.
20. Glass has a smooth surface.
21. Mix the sugar mixture to a smooth paste.
22. Can you smooth these folds away?
23. She was beguiled by his smooth talk.
24. Are the walls rough or smooth?
25. The new bill had a smooth passage through Parliament.
26. Blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
27. Smooth rounded corners make cleaning easier.
28. This desk has a smooth surface.
29. Stir the paint to make sure it is smooth.
30. Mix the powder with enough water to make a smooth paste.
More similar words: smooth out, tooth, booth, a blue moon, what is more, at this moment, boot, foot, shoot, on foot, shoot up, shooting, other, bother, another, others, mother, both, brother, nothing, one another, so that, and others, each other, mothering, cannot help, other than, nothing but, grandmother, clothing.