Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||One man may steal a horse, while another may not look over the hedge.|
- Similar sentences
- One man may steal a horse while another may not look over a hedge.
- This is the beauty of doing work you enjoy, so that while it is a chore in one respect, it is a ple..
- You can't lift a relationship up if you keep walking over the other person's mistakes.
- I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years.
- I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son - and another woman twenty minutes to make..
- A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make him drink.
- One man makes a chair and another man sits in it.
- Different people may not learn the same things from reading the same book, and a book that someone ..
- Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men - the other 999 follow women.
- Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.
- To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age.
- A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. Ideas have endurance without death.
- The best thing you can give to a child is to create an environment where the child can develop an i..
- Fear? What has a man to do with fear? Chance rules our lives, and the future is all unknown. Best l..