Random good picture Not show
1. Many countries have no laws governing the collation of personal information.
2. This project will finalise that collation and produce a summary document for use by policy makers and practitioners.
3. Lunch was a collation of local salami, black olives, spring onions and dark soft rye-bread.
4. At the end of the collation the objects of this relentless pedagogical experiment were suddenly in the drawing room.
5. The collation that you entered is incomplete or invalid.
6. Unrecognized unicode collation values, using default values.
7. The specified database collation name is not valid.
8. Attempting to change default collation to % 1.
9. Have you completed the collation of this book?
10. Cannot resolve collation conflict for % ls operation.
11. We should affirm Wang Jipei's achievements on collation.
12. Objective : To evaluate the efficacy of collation tissue volume reduction of tonsils.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Existing researches mostly focus on the collation and variorum, the results of which are quite ample.
14. We believe that collation and analysis of information by an independent national rapporteur on trafficking would be the best way forward.
15. Cannot resolve collation conflict for column % d in % ls statement.
16. A collation URI is an implementation-defined URI you can use to specify which linguistic and cultural conventions apply for any particular string comparison operation.
17. Output 6 : Research, collation and dissemination of best practice and knowledge, and strengthening of internal capacity.
18. During the re - collation of the dictionary, 72 misuses of words were found.
19. I have accumulated the collation of the results for some time.
20. The collation to Liu's Lyric Chapter (Yue Zhang Ji) embodied his characteristics, such as believing old version, valuing rules of tonal pattern, excelling at commentary.
21. The collation of the Tibetanlanguage Tripitaka ( Gangyur and Tengyur ) has been completed.
22. The hybridisation data were held in a flat file data base, with C programs reponsible for data management and collation.
23. The principal methods of investigation are interviewing and the collation of documentary evidence.
24. I was quite taken with your line of photocopiers with collation and stapling capability.
25. VARCHAR Stores single-byte or multibyte text strings of varying length (up to 255 bytes); supports code-set order collation of text data.
26. Method 58 examples use peritoneoscope carries out department of gynaecology operation patient, the random is divided into (26 examples) interfering group (32 examples), the collation group.
27. In the center tap, sorting, and protection, promote local civil handicrafts theme took an active part in the civil handicrafts explore collation, production and market development work.
28. The UCA500R1 keyword plus any attributes form a UCA collation name.
29. The result has proved that RS theory can solve the problem of electronic countermeasures equipment collation with and qualitative quantitative methods.
30. Both of them have an important value on the study of phonology, philology and scholium . Based on the collation, this paper is to do a in-depth research from philology and scholium .
More similar words: collaboration, installation, collection, relation, violation, isolation, inflation, collar, exhalation, immolation, desolation, revelation, population, regulation, calculation, speculation, tribulation, translation, correlation, legislation, collapse, in relation to, relationship, collision, ratification, gratification, pollution, nation, rational, equation.