Random good picture Not show
1. But this does not rule out unofficial discussions.
2. Hodges wrote an unofficial biography of the artist.
3. Unofficial estimates put the figure at over 2 million.
4. In July he issued a decree ordering all unofficial armed groups in the country to disband.
5. Staff voted to continue an unofficial strike in support of seven colleagues who were dismissed last week.
6. The former president paid an unofficial visit to China.
7. With 85% of the vote counted, unofficial tallies showed Ramos leading his closest rivals.
8. Salesmen of unofficial souvenirs have also been doing a roaring trade.
9. He's a kind of unofficial adviser, but I'm not sure exactly what he does.
10. The President made an unofficial visit to the Senator's house.
11. Unofficial action accounted for 40% of the days lost through strikes last year.
12. Coffey acts as the unofficial greeter at the mausoleum.
13. It was an unofficial meeting with official overtones.
14. All 96 staff are out on unofficial strike.
15. Unofficial statistics put the casualty rates much higher.
16. An informal and unofficial market began to develop.
17. It banned unofficial observers from attending.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. So I resolved to remain alive in an unofficial capacity, which of course annoys them all immensely.
19. Unofficial reports said that the incident might have been sparked off by a dispute over permission to build a mosque.
20. The Federation representative could suffer unofficial penalties for any such assistance.
21. To this end an unofficial courtesy visit was arranged and in August 1857 the Imperial couple came to Osborne.
22. Following Peter's collection, there were two more unofficial collections for the pontificate.
23. In accepting the unofficial payment, the hierarchy had to be respected.
24. Until glasnost, unofficial art was so undocumented that information is still patchy and that which exists tends towards the polemical.
25. B, who is unofficial team cheerleader, perhaps the ultimate, all-time, hands-down cheerleader, takes the news in stride.
26. It was the same stadium that Melpomene, an unofficial woman entrant, stepped into in 1986 in the first Olympic marathon.
27. Geoff Boucher has been running this unofficial sanctuary for more than four years.
28. Official reports put the death toll at under one hundred, but unofficial estimates speak of at least two hundred dead.
29. These reforms were partially aimed at reducing the influence of court officials and other persons who served as unofficial lawyers.
30. There are no opposing benches or party whips but unofficial groups like the Anglo-Catholics or Evangelicals meet over lunch to decide tactics.
More similar words: official, officially, superficial, artificial, beneficial, officious, ex officio, efficient, sufficient, efficiency, sufficiency, inefficiency, judicial, beneficiary, judicial branch, judicial review, run off, runoff, make fun of, office, officer, traffic, suffice, efficacy, head office, difficult, traffic jam, public office, ticket office, deficit.