Random good picture Not show
3. The details of his life remain obscure .
4. Some of the most important questions remain unanswered.
5. I remain dubious about her motives.
6. Train fares are likely to remain unchanged.
7. These social groups remain disadvantaged.
8. The law should remain in force.
9. You have to remain in till the weather improves.
10. The election had raised hopes that remain unfulfilled.
11. The business has managed to change and remain dynamic.
12. Details of the proposals remain secret.
13. He strove very hard to remain calm.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The boundary questions still remain unsettled.
15. Prospects for a lasting peace remain doubtful.
16. Make sure all the components remain correctly orientated.
17. Please remain seated until all the lights are on.
18. Friend ship remain and never can end.
19. The library will remain closed until next week.
20. You can remain anonymous if you wish.
21. These sites remain largely unknown to the British public.
22. Please remain seated during the performance.
23. People in some religious orders remain chaste.
24. Their motives remain a mystery.
25. Doctors can make mistakes and diseases can remain undetected.
26. A certain person, who shall remain nameless,(sentencedict.com) forgot to lock the front door.
27. He will remain manager of the club until the end of his contract.
28. In spite of their quarrel, they remain the best of friends.
29. She was too elderly and infirm to remain at home.
30. Despite threats of strike action, the management remain hopeful that an agreement can be reached.
More similar words: remaining, in the main, maintain, remark, domain, mainly, remarkable, mainstream, maintenance, mail, demand, female, demand of, the mass of, remote, remove, Supreme, extreme, premise, premium, removal, reminder, ceremony, remember, extremely, retirement, tremendous, requirement, measurement, mathematics.