Random good picture Not show
1. Lone parents have to be self-reliant, resilient and inventive.
2. It inspired me to be more inventive with my own cooking.
3. He was amazingly inventive and resourceful, and played a major role in my career.
4. She has a highly inventive mind.
5. This is a courageous and inventive piece of film-making.
6. This device is the offspring of his inventive mind.
7. Scots are an adventurous and inventive people.
8. He was highly inventive.
9. He is very inventive,[http://sentencedict.com/inventive.html] always dreaming up new gadgets for the home.
10. Her fertile and inventive imagination came to her aid.
11. His radio show is funny and inventive every day.
12. Carrington is also an inventive writer.
13. These recordings are interesting, but certainly not inventive.
14. Entrepreneurs have to be particularly frugal and inventive.
15. Existing class members can be very inventive if asked to help publicise a class.
16. They were, though, marginally the more inventive in a game that showed signs of decline from the early stages.
17. Rich colors, luscious textures, and inventive layering are giving women more options in hosiery than in past seasons.
18. This is Dahl at his most inventive and least violent best.
19. In this his inventive energy makes Welch's more delicate line appear fussy and twee.
20. Inventive, original and often very funny[sentencedict.com], Sarah Stewart's work will be seen in abundance from now on.
21. Some things encourage a more thoughtful, inventive kind of play than others.
22. Leonardo Da Vinci's drawings show an immensely inventive and inquiring mind.
23. Her daughter was curious, inventive and full of surprises, Carol Coburn says.
24. Jane Addams was awarded the Nobel Prize for her inventive work with underprivileged women and children.
25. His choreography, on Broadway and in the film, was vivid, inventive.
26. Perhaps the overall disc lacks variety, but it confirms Burwell's position as the most daring, inventive composer around.
27. They create a musical universe dominated by multiple percussion and underpinned by Mazinho Lima s tirelessly inventive bass guitar.
28. These were a dozen or so stoppered glass bottles containing a selection of Wakelate's most virulent and inventive poisons.
29. Another occupation to which Amelia applied her penchant for the unusual and the inventive was cooking.
30. The general opinion is that Real are tighter in defence, but less interesting and inventive.
More similar words: invention, preventive, invent, invented, invective, inventory, convention, conventional, unconventional, incentive, attentive, inattentive, constitutional convention, investment, convenient, inconvenient, direct investment, investment banker, effectiveness, ventilate, prevention, quantitative, ventilation, adventitious, intervention, tentative, tentatively, argumentative, representative, invest.