Random good picture Not show
1) The snow had a predictable effect on traffic.
2) The ending of the book was entirely predictable.
3) The disease follows a highly predictable pattern.
4) The film's plot is predictable and the acting is mediocre.
5) This was a predictable reaction, given the bitter hostility between the two countries.
6) Comets appear at predictable times.
7) The concert was a predictable yawn.
8) I knew you'd say that you're so predictable!
9) Their actions follow a very predictable pattern.
10) Psychological twists perk up an otherwise predictable story line.
11) The film has a boringly predictable ending.
12) Rock music is getting so predictable these days.
13) In Australia, the weather follows a fairly predictable pattern.
14) He asked whether this was predictable from previous performances.
15) The ending to the film was just so predictable.
16) I hate predictable men.
17) The working class usually react/reacts in a predictable way to government policies.
18) It was a predictable death for a man who had lived a life of violence.
19) Logan's reaction was predictable.
20) Horror movies can be so predictable.
21) The toddlers react to a visitor in predictable ways.
22) The reasons are, of course,[http://sentencedict.com/predictable.html] entirely predictable.
23) The book is almost predictable from this information.
24) He was fairly predictable except in one important respect.
25) In March and April, the weather is much less predictable.
26) England's defeat in the third test match was sadly predictable.
27) He's very nice, but I find him rather dull and predictable.
28) Perhaps I had misjudged him, and he was not so predictable after all.
29) Changes in the stock market are, of course, highly un - predictable .
30) The show was well performed, but so safe and predictable.
More similar words: unpredictability, predict, prediction, creditable, predicate, delectable, intractable, respectable, ineluctable, predicament, dictate, dictator, dictation, edict, dictatorial, dictatorship, benediction, benedictory, valediction, valedictorian, table, notable, stable, credible, predispose, tableau, incredible, predisposed, portable, vegetable.