Similar words: dynamic, dynamics, thermodynamics, dynasty, byname, by name, enamored, enamoured. Meaning: ['daɪnəməʊ] n. generator consisting of a coil (the armature) that rotates between the poles of an electromagnet (the field magnet) causing a current to flow in the armature.
Random good picture Not show
1. A dynamo is used to generate electricity.
2. A dynamo on a bicycle will power a pair of lights while the wheels are going round.
3. A dynamo transforms mechanical energy into electricity.
4. The dynamo conked out so we've got no electricity.
5. Oil is the dynamo of the country's economy.
6. She's a human dynamo.
7. Onstage she is a human dynamo, spending the hour in perpetual motion.
8. Oil production is the dynamo that drives Iraq's economy.
9. Bicycle lights are usually powered by a dynamo.
10. That physical phenomenon is the muscle behind a dynamo,[sentencedict.com] or standard electric generator.
11. Jasso is the 5 foot 2 inch dynamo who is in charge of the teaching program.
12. And that gives dynamo theorists a way to solve one aspect of how the molten iron mixes.
13. Dynamo theory had developed as a relatively isolated discipline within geophysics, and not just because it thrived in Great Britain.
14. Ivor Shilton, a midfield dynamo whose nose glowed in the dark.
15. As the Countess of Dartmouth(sentencedict.com), she was a dynamo in London politics in the 1960s.
16. Myles is a human dynamo.
17. Dynamo: machine that can keep going with little fuel.
18. The operation was given the code name Dynamo.
19. I install a hub dynamo into a front wheel.
20. Kiev against Dynamo will see the Rossoneri on at ( local time ).
21. Kiev against Dynamo will see the Rossoneri on at 19:30 ( local time ).
22. In his eighty-second year, still a human dynamo, Mr. Baruch talks not of the past but of present problems and the future, deploring our ignorance of history, economics, and psychology.
23. That victory put the Ukrainians beyond the reach of their nearest challengers, Dynamo Moscow.
24. He has a bicycle with lights powered by a dynamo.
25. United were forced into a rearguard action against a lively Dynamo side for whom Maksim Shatskikh twice struck the woodwork.
26. A strong, small-scale transition field could, however, correspond to particularly vigorous dynamo action.
27. The seller offered to meet half the cost of repairing the dynamo.
28. Here was a brand-new kind of eartha rolling, boiling dynamo.
29. The vehicle acceleration simulation system consists of three parts: the engine dynamo test bench, the driving simulation test bench and the computer data acquisition and control system.
30. Undesirable automatic synchronizer and hand are moved and the net is a dynamo is invisible killer.
More similar words: dynamic, dynamics, thermodynamics, dynasty, byname, by name, enamored, enamoured, in a moment, synapse, by nature, synagogue, name, amok, good name, nickname, among, tournament, clamour, famous, clamor, in the name of, Pan-American, ornamental, paramour, dream of, amorous, diamond, amongst, amoeboid.