Synonym: bracing, brisk, energising, energizing, fresh, novel, refreshful, tonic. Similar words: refresh, refreshment, fresh, freshman, shining, fishing, nourishing, languishing. Meaning: [rɪ'freʃɪŋ] adj. 1. imparting vitality and energy 2. pleasantly new or different.
Random good picture Not show
1. The water was cold and wonderfully refreshing.
2. His sportsmanship and style of play is refreshing.
3. It's refreshing to hear somebody speaking common sense.
4. It's refreshing to meet someone who is so dedicated to their work.
5. It made a refreshing change to be taken seriously for once.
6. The breeze felt refreshing.
7. I find it so refreshing to work with young people in this department.
8. He presents his case with refreshing clarity and directness.
9. The holiday was a refreshing change for us.
10. This breeze is very refreshing.
11. The breeze was cool and refreshing.
12. I found a refreshing absence of industrial sprawl.
13. She soaped herself beneath the refreshing jets of water.
14. The script has a refreshing spontaneity and sparkle.
15. There is nothing as refreshing as lemon tea.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. I had a refreshing drink.
17. It was refreshing to talk about themselves and their feelings with brutal honesty.
18. Herbs have been used for centuries to make refreshing drinks.
19. There's nothing more refreshing on a hot day than a cold beer.
20. It's a refreshing change to see a losing team shaking hands and still smiling after a match.
21. It made a refreshing change to talk to someone new.
22. I find It'so refreshing to work with young people in this department.
23. Ah, a long, cool , refreshing drink! Just what the doctor ordered!
24. In the sweltering afternoon steam bath it felt refreshing.
25. The ocean breeze was refreshing.
26. They make a soothing refreshing drink for baby.
27. I find it a refreshing change.
28. I found the atmosphere relaxed and very refreshing.
29. It is an acquired taste but very refreshing.
30. Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life's time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.
More similar words: refresh, refreshment, fresh, freshman, shining, fishing, nourishing, languishing, astonishing, refrain, free from, forefront, makeshift, refraction, storefront, refrigerator, cash in, apprenticeship, cash in on, living thing, foreshadow, threshold, foreshorten, fresco, spanish inquisition, reforestation, freezing, hinge, thing, referring.