Synonym: homely, meek, modest, plain, simple, unpretentious. Antonym: exalt, magnify, noble, proud. Similar words: rumble, stumble, jumbled, crumble, thumb, thumbs up, amble, nimble. Meaning: ['hʌmbl] v. 1. cause to be unpretentious 2. cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of. adj. 1. low or inferior in station or quality 2. marked by meekness or modesty; not arrogant or prideful 3. used of unskilled work (especially domestic work) 4. of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense).
Random good picture Not show
(5) In my humble opinion, he will win the election.
(6) He's very humble about his success.
(7) Be humble enough to learn from your mistakes.
(8) He started his career as a humble peanut farmer.
(9) Welcome to my humble abode.
(10) She's contemptuous of my humble background.
(11) Defeat and failure make people humble.
(12) Like a person, will humble to dust, then flower leaves come.
(13) He always makes much of his humble origins.
(14) Welcome to my humble dwelling.
(15) She was ashamed of her humble background.
(16) Let me take you to my humble abode!
(17) He is a man of humble birth.
(18) In my humble opinion, you were in the wrong. Sentencedict.com
(19) His views come from his own humble beginnings.
(20) My humble apologies. I did not understand.
(21) He rose from humble beginnings to great wealth.
(22) He had risen from humble origins through hard work.
(23) He knelt in humble devotion.
(24) He is indurated to humble fare.
(25) She has risen from humble origins to immense wealth.
(26) They tried to humble your importance in that achievement.
(27) I am accustomed to humble fare.
(28) Will you do us the great favour of partaking of our humble wine?
(29) He gave a great performance, but he was very humble.
(30) May I be firm and resolute! May I be kind, compassionate, and friendly! May I be humble, calm, quiet, unruffled and serene! May I serve to be perfect! May I be perfect to serve!