Synonym: blackout, memory loss. Similar words: amnesty, dyskinesia, firmness, ecclesiastical, homesickness, chondrogenesis, earnestness, damn. Meaning: [æm'niːzjə] n. partial or total loss of memory.
Random good picture Not show
1. Role evolves into a speech to the amnesia.
2. In his later life he suffered periods of amnesia.
3. Amnesia can be caused by emotional trauma.
4. 'Could he be suffering from amnesia?' I suggested.
5. Conveniently, he had developed amnesia about that part of his life.
6. It is sad that many people have got amnesia when they come out from disasters.
7. He harvested a magnetic puff of amnesia. 2.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. For a time, he had amnesia.
9. A merciful amnesia usually came with these comas and who could deny it was a blessing?
10. It would evaporate in institutional amnesia. 15 Banana-Now Time Reengineering and redesign often focus on time compression.
11. We may never have amnesia or know anyone who suffers from it.
12. Maybe he could feign amnesia, or just cut the reading and head for home.
13. A man suffering from amnesia was identified by his sister, who saw his picture on television.
14. But these days a general amnesia has set in, and it is almost impossible to meet anyone who believed in apartheid.
15. Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time, I think I've forgotten this before. Steven Wright
16. The inhibitors might therefore be causing amnesia not because they prevent protein synthesis but because of their effect on increasing amino acid levels.
17. She was suffering amnesia and taken to Darlington Memorial Hospital.
18. This left her with a severe form of amnesia that reduced her memory span to 20 minutes or less.
19. In a landscape of such transience and amnesia, the burden of creating a world shifts to the watcher.
20. He has retrograde amnesia, acute psychological suppression.
21. This is called gluteal amnesia.
22. I need a selective amnesia.
23. This is called anterograde amnesia.
24. We try to get to the point where the person got amnesia, but we're not always successful.
25. By contrast with their failure to affect habituation, the protein synthesis inhibitors did produce amnesia for associative learning.
26. Again he began to wonder if he was suffering from amnesia.
27. Let's say that as an alien you arrive in your space-ship, have a bumpy landing and succumb to amnesia.
28. When a new consciousness is brought about it shouldn't bring about historical amnesia as it often does.
29. The woman, who was wearing a camel coat, is suffering amnesia and can give no details of her identity.
30. In the beginning everything was wonderful and beautiful. But the effects of Earth's atmosphere took hold, and one morning everyone woke up with a peculiar kind of amnesia, selective amnesia!
More similar words: amnesty, dyskinesia, firmness, ecclesiastical, homesickness, chondrogenesis, earnestness, damn, chimney, damnation, condemned, Asian, Persian, Russian, messiah, ambrosia, enthusiasm, enthusiast, euthanasia, enthusiastic, controversial, enthusiastically, thesis, resin, reside, design, beside, resist, desire, resign.