Random good picture Not show
1. Amnesty International denounced the failure by the authorities to take action.
2. The opening speech was by Bob Alan representing Amnesty International.
3. The new emperor declared a total amnesty.
4. The government granted an amnesty to all political prisoners.
5. A spokesperson for Amnesty, Norma Johnston, describes some cases.
6. They announced a general amnesty for crimes committed during the war.
7. He was released from prison under an amnesty.
8. An amnesty has been declared.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Amnesty workers have been barred from Sri Lanka since 1982.
10. The king decreed a general amnesty.
11. A general amnesty for political prisoners may be in the offing.
12. Amnesty International opposes the death penalty as a violation of the right to life.
13. Amnesty International chronicles cases of torture and mutilation.
14. The government granted an amnesty for all former terrorists.
15. Amnesty International is trying to establish whether the police acted lawfully in shooting him.
16. The rebels returned home under a general amnesty.
17. The president granted a general amnesty for all political prisoners.
18. The government refused to declare an amnesty for people who had not paid the disputed tax.
19. He subscribes regularly to Amnesty International.
20. Guerrilla groups have accepted the government's offer of amnesty and have begun demobilizing.
21. The government has announced an immediate amnesty for rebel fighters.
22. A general amnesty was granted, allowing political exiles to return freely.
23. Most political prisoners were freed under the terms of the amnesty.
24. Activists who were involved in crimes of violence will not automatically be granted amnesty.
25. The information was published with the full permission of Amnesty International.
26. More than ninety prisoners have been set free so far under a government amnesty.
27. People who hand in illegal weapons will not be prosecuted during the amnesty.
28. 000 knives have been handed in during the month-long amnesty.
29. Several political prisoners have been released through the intercession of Amnesty International.
30. Thousands of weapons were turned in during the national gun amnesty.
More similar words: travesty, lifestyle, nest, earnest, honestly, earnestly, kinesthetic, inestimable, condemned, damn, damnation, nasty, style, on one's own, shyness, finesse, witness, fitness, sadness, darkness, business, awareness, aloofness, toughness, senescent, wilderness, on business, gentleness, willingness, businessman.