Random good picture Not show
1. He's got soft and flabby since he gave up running.
2. This exercise is brilliant for getting rid of flabby tums.
3. You hear talk about American business being flabby.
4. exercises to firm up flabby thighs.
5. The band's performance was tired and flabby.
6. He's getting fat and flabby because he doesn't have enough exercise.
7. I became rather flabby after I stopped doing exercises regularly.
8. I was starting to get a bit flabby around my waist.
9. She's gotten flabby since she stopped swimming.
10. Her body was getting old and flabby.
11. Feeling flabby after all that festive food?
12. Because he is so flabby in his body I think.
13. Weak muscles will give you a flabby shape and bad posture.
14. John's flabby white thighs wobbled as he walked across the beach.
15. He was neither pallid nor flabby,(Sentencedict.com) prison had not marked him in the ways she expected.
16. Suddenly this flabby and overweight woman decided to do what younger and more athletic daredevils had shrunk from doing.
17. At 40, you developed something flabby, disgusting and unavoidable called middle-aged spread and your waist disappeared along with your energy.
18. He soft and flabby since he gave up running.
19. Soon he became a weak and flabby old man.
20. Strong and lithe, neither bony nor flabby.
21. My bulging thighs and flabby stomach made me depressed.
22. Flat: Having low acidity; the next stage after flabby.
23. He isn't just fat, he's flabby.
24. When I compare my flabby tummy a kangaroo pouch, say nothing.
25. A few weeks of aerobics will firm up that flabby stomach.
26. When he took her hand in his, it was flabby, soft and tremulous.
27. This in turn may influence the singing of a congregation, and make it flabby and dull.
28. I always pity the average and fat ones, congratulating myself on having avoided such a flabby fate.
29. It was that of a young man, tall but somewhat flabby muscled.
30. He has a big tummy and his arms all flabby and they quiver.