Random good picture Not show
(1) She gave me a straightfor - ward answer.
(2) He is in the surgical ward.
(3) He was admitted to the casualty ward.
(4) She was made a ward of court .
(5) Mr Ward wasn't a rogue at all.
(6) She put up her hands to ward him off.
(7) The ward was full of children infected with TB.
(8) She is a nurse for ward duty.
(9) In the winter I take vitamin C to ward off colds.
(10) The hospital has a medical ward and a surgical ward.
(11) The ward is now fully staffed.
(12) Dr Green was on her daily ward rounds.
(13) What can be done to ward off environmental disaster?
(14) Don't forget insect repellent to ward off the mosquitoes.
(15) How many midwives are on the ward?
(16) They erected a fence to ward off dogs.
(17) She spent five days in the maternity ward.
(18) She stood in the entrance to the ward.
(19) Ward was stretchered off early in the game.
(20) He passed through the doorway into Ward B.
(21) She invested the money on behalf of her ward.
(22) He keeps dogs to ward off unwanted visitors.
(23) He lay helpless in the hospital ward.
(24) The child was made a ward of court. Sentencedict.com
(25) Alex was made a ward of court.
(26) The committee decided to a[sentencedict.com],ward itself a 'pay increase.
(27) He brought his arm up in a futile attempt to ward off the blow.
(28) After the girl's parents died, she was made a ward of her uncle and auntie.
(29) There are three candidates standing for election in this ward.
(30) She may have put up a fight to try to ward off her assailant.
More similar words: award, warden, forward, toward, inward, leeward, inwards, hardware, awkward, untoward, inwardly, eastward, put forward, afterward, rewarding, awkwardness, bring forward, look forward to, straightforward, upwardly mobile, war, warn, wary, aware, warm, at war, beware, warfare, unaware, thwart.