Similar words: weigh, weight, laughing, burst out laughing, neighboring, eighth, height, eighty. Meaning: [weɪ] n. careful consideration.
Random good picture Not show
1. The bell is massive, weighing over 40 tons.
2. Yesterday a satellite weighing 15 tonnes was successfully placed in orbit.
3. The responsibilities of the job are weighing her down.
4. I'm sure there's something weighing on his mind .
5. I could see that he was weighing me up.
6. Something was weighing on her mind.
7. Danny was born prematurely(sentence dictionary), weighing only 3lb 3oz.
8. He was weighing his words carefully.
9. He spoke slowly, weighing his words.
10. She spoke very slowly, weighing what she would say.
11. It was obvious that she was cautiously weighing me up.
12. She kept weighing herself to see how much heavier she was getting.
13. We're still weighing up the pros and cons of the two options.
14. It's been weighing on my mind for days whether to tell her or not.
15. He gave evidence to the court[Sentencedict.com], weighing each word as he spoke.
16. I'm weighing up my options before I decide to apply for the job.
17. He is weighing the possibility of filing criminal charges against the doctor.
18. The baby was born three months early weighing only 3 lb 5oz.
19. A machine for weighing people has a scale from one pound to 300 pounds on it.
20. Time was weighing heavily upon him.
21. No point in weighing oneself down.
22. But my housing conditions were constantly weighing on us.
23. The girl had left the weighing counter.
24. Was history weighing them down, or the same stress felt by the seven other men on the blocks beside him?
25. I slumped to the ground, despair weighing as heavily as the load on my back.
26. He took off his shoes. If they had to swim, he didn't want anything weighing him down.
27. He's under huge pressure at work and it's really weighing on him.
28. The children all looked up their new teacher silently, weighing him up.
29. We did not meet again for ten years , by then , the rather puny boy had grown into a six - foot man, weighing 200 pounds ...
30. It is the largest living bird - a fully grown male weighing 140 kilograms and reaching 2.5 metres in height.
More similar words: weigh, weight, laughing, burst out laughing, neighboring, eighth, height, eighty, freight, sleight, neighbor, living thing, neighborhood, hindsight, hinge, thing, nothing, whining, shining, anything, fishing, poaching, sheathing, clothing, writhing, nothing but, breathing, nourishing, anything but, slouching.