Antonym: holiday. Similar words: week, weekly, weekend, day after day, seek, cheek, seek out, sleek. Meaning: n. any day except Sunday (and sometimes except Saturday). adj. occurring every day of the week except Sunday (and sometimes Saturday).
Random good picture Not show
1. Millions of viewers tune in every weekday for 'News at Night'.
2. The show will be broadcast every weekday morning between 9 and 10.
3. I'm willing to help on any weekday, but I'm afraid my weekends are sacrosanct.
4. It was late, about midnight, on a weekday night.
5. The London weekday franchise attracted five applicants.
6. Third door: Can you come back on a weekday?
7. There are two hours of prep every weekday evening.
8. At $ 3. 99, a weekday all-you-can-eat lunch buffet proved a resounding success.
9. Headley Playgroup meets at Headley Village Hall every weekday morning from 9.30 to 12.30.
10. Carlton which took over the London weekday franchise from Thames, already owns 20 percent of Central.
11. Others make a point of coming on a weekday when the scene is less frenzied.
12. Even when they do meet, on flat overcast weekday afternoons at her house, it's often hopeless.
13. There are professionals feasting on rare weekday picnics of wine and poultry and biscuits.
14. A weekday canteen, managed by Mrs Forsythe of Seagoe(sentencedict.com), provided meals for servicemen and women at nominal cost.
15. On Sunday he played squash and on weekday mornings he jogged for twenty minutes before work.
16. Weekends and weekday evenings were the most difficult to manage; times when the young people were unoccupied.
17. On any given weekday night, around thirty-eight million people are watching the network news, with millions more watching local news.
18. They see him every weekday morning drinking coffee at Las Palmas Restaurant after taking his 15-year-old daughter to school.
19. Yet this was Sunday morning, not the weekday rush hour.
20. Grocery store banks, open weekday evenings and during the day on weekends, are multiplying across the country.
21. It was a comfortable place to spend your weekday evenings, that was for sure.
22. A business day means any weekday other than Christmas Day, Good Friday or any bank holiday.sentencedict.com
23. If you want to avoid the crowds, it's best to come on a weekday.
24. She is to host a new half-hour show which will be broadcast every weekday evening.
25. So an integral element in the life of the great city became the daily weekday ingress and exodus of commuters.
26. While I am away please note that there will only be weekday Masses on Monday and Friday.
27. A visit to the ancient ruins, especially on a quiet weekday, comes close to a religious experience.
28. But Washington hotels often offer weekend specials that represent savings of as much as half off their weekday prices.
29. She waited for a little while and then the tram came, half-empty on a weekday morning.
30. There were not many people at the pool on this weekday morning.