Similar words: rearing, tearing, clearing, bearings, disappearing, bear in mind, roaring, staring. Meaning: ['werɪŋ / 'weər-] n. 1. (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it) 2. the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment. adj. producing exhaustion.
Random good picture Not show
(1) She was wearing a red hat.
(2) Most of the guests will be wearing black tie.
(3) Do you think she was wearing a wig?
(4) How many layers of clothing are you wearing?
(5) Some restaurants frown on men not wearing jackets.
(6) You don't need braces if you're wearing a belt!
(7) She was wearing the perfume that he'd bought her.
(8) Was she wearing a seat belt?
(9) She's only wearing a thin summer jacket .
(10) She was wearing an expensive new outfit.
(11) That's a pretty hat you're wearing.
(12) Many motorcyclists flout the law by not wearing helmets.
(13) I was wearing my tweed suit.
(14) Martha is wearing a heavy coat.
(15) Paula's wearing a very snazzy pair of shoes!
(16) He was wearing a tattered coat.
(17) She loved dressing up and wearing priceless jewels.
(18) He was wearing a suit made from pure silk.
(19) He was wearing army camouflage.
(20) She insisted on his / him wearing a suit.
(21) The children were wearing dirty ragged clothes.
(22) He had to pose wearing a laurel wreath.
(23) Wearing a hat is regarded as rather old-fashioned nowadays.
(24) Wearing seat belts has saved many lives.
(25) She was wearing a crystal pendant. Sentencedict.com
(26) Susanna was wearing a black silk dress.
(27) He was wearing faded blue jeans.
(28) He's wearing a deeply unappealing baseball hat.
(29) She was wearing a snappy little red number.
(30) She minced into the room wearing very high heels.
More similar words: rearing, tearing, clearing, bearings, disappearing, bear in mind, roaring, staring, earring, preparing, wear, weary, swear, wear off, wear out, marine, ringing, submarine, ring, bring, string, ring up, fringe, ring out, boring, during, cringe, at regular intervals, bring up, bring out.