Synonym: crying, dolorous, dolourous, lachrymose, tearful, tears. Similar words: housekeeping, keep in mind, keep in touch, deep in thought, weep, sweep, damping, dipping. Meaning: ['wɪːpɪŋ] n. the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds). adj. showing sorrow.
Random good picture Not show
(1) They were dragged from their homes, shrieking and weeping.
(2) Weeping is a normal response to pain.
(3) would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry.
(4) I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
(5) Often he found her quietly weeping alone.
(6) Her eyes were red with weeping.
(7) He was shrieking obscenities and weeping.
(8) The little girl is weeping.
(9) His legs were covered with weeping sores .
(10) His grandmother was weeping uncontrollably.
(11) The mourners followed the funeral procession(sentencedict.com), weeping and wailing.
(12) She sat alone weeping, lamenting her fate.
(13) He is unpredictable, weeping one moment, laughing the next.
(14) It's no use weeping over what can't be helped.
(15) They emerged visibly distressed and weeping.
(16) She arrived weeping, dabbing her eyes with a tissue.
(17) Chris was weeping in anger and grief.
(18) Those around her would forgive her for weeping.
(19) He was weeping with happiness at being free.
(20) The weeping family hugged and comforted each other.
(21) The sore is still weeping a lot so you'll have to change the dressing once a day.
(22) Is she still weeping away? She's been crying all day!
(23) I once heard her weeping in her bedroom, which cut me to the quick.
(24) She was weeping quite loudly and her nose was running.
(25) The wound is weeping.
(26) The cut is no longer weeping and is starting to heal.
(27) A crowd of women followed the coffin, weeping and wailing.
(28) There is a certain pleasure in weeping. Ovid
(29) A pair of orioles alighted on the frisking branch of a weeping willow.
(30) Myrtle sat huddled on the side of the bed, weeping.
More similar words: housekeeping, keep in mind, keep in touch, deep in thought, weep, sweep, damping, dipping, sloping, camping, dumping, carping, impinge, grasping, chopping, developing, shopping bag, eavesdropping, developing countries, wee, weed, week, weed out, weekly, between, weekday, sweeten, weekend, living thing, epic.