Random good picture Not show
1. You mix flour, yeast and water to make bread.
2. I take wheat and yeast tablets daily to purify the blood.
3. The mixture of flour, water and yeast is then left in a warm place for four hours.sentencedict.com
4. Stir in 1 level teaspoon of yeast.
5. Yeast is essential for the fermentation that produces alcohol.
6. Yeast is the raising agent in bread.
7. Bread is made from flour, water, and yeast.
8. This excess fungal yeast irritates the scalp, causing overproduction of skin cells.
9. Thrush Thrush is caused by a yeast infection.
10. Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water.
11. The yeast completes a final feeding frenzy and dies.
12. We added yeast and laughed out loud.
13. Another, newer type of yeast is gaining in popularity.
14. Recurrent oral and vaginal yeast infections occurred in two patients receiving cyclosporin and oral thrush occurred in one patient receiving placebo.
15. If the temperature is too high, the yeast will mutate and produce unpleasant off flavours in the beer.
16. Well, there are jokes about yeast infections, frostbite, liver transplants and cereal variety packs.
17. Then there were the hot, spiced, yeast buns with their shine of sugar on top.
18. Like humans, yeast cells prefer to burn their glucose with oxygen to produce energy.
19. Pharmaceutical companies are undergoing a revolution as bioengineered yeast cells replace toxic, solvent-intense chemicals to create medicinal drugs.
20. For example, yogurt has been shown to reduce yeast infections in women.
21. It was thought that dry granulated yeast imparted an inferior flavor.
22. To serve the needs of bakers, manufacturers ferment the yeast to produce a more concentrated product.
23. German beer has traditionally been made from just four ingredients — hops, malt, yeast and water.
24. For tea, there would be splits with jam and cream, yeast cake, saffron cake and often fruit again.
25. A piece of dough was kept back after using the yeast and this is called leaven.
26. The brew is still fermented for days, using the same yeast which has been working for years and years.
27. Vitamin B12 is found in dairy products, and a number of cereals and yeast extracts, such as Marmite.
28. So, for this one bread, we use active dry yeast and have had great success.
29. It is advisable to leave the bucket loosely covered and not to skim off the yeast head.
30. It is a difficult date to establish and is not frequently used, although it appears on packaged dry yeast. 4.
More similar words: east, feast, beast, least, breast, abreast, eastern, southeast, at least, northeast, eastward, eastbound, in the least, not in the least, eastern europe, year after year, plaster cast, year, yeah, yearn, yesteryear, fiscal year, ease, easy, tease, cease, please, whereas, season, uneasy.