Random good picture Not show
1. An oar often acts as rudder.
2. Control the destiny of the rudder is the struggle. Not a fantasy, do not give up the opportunity, do not stop on the.
3. Turn the rudder slightly so that we can ease the boat round.
4. A sailor uses the rudder to make the ship go in the correct direction.
5. The rudder pedals are adjustable on both sides.
6. Ian sculled, Dhani worked the rudder.
7. Be ready with rudder to maintain heading. 3.
8. If the spin stops when the full opposite rudder is applied, the stick must be moved forwards to allow normal flight.
9. We needed a new propeller, windshield, wing struts, rudder and other parts to repair the fabric.
10. There are very distinct rudder trim changes as power is brought back and cruise established.
11. He applied hard left rudder and left aileron, attempting to pull the aircraft back to the left.
12. The 737 rudder is unusually complicated, with numerous valves and backup systems.
13. After fifteen minutes the rudder was broken off and she was broadside to the weather.
14. Flight Controls Ailerons, rudder and elevator driven by twin hydraulic servo-actuators, and push-pull rod linkage.
15. The nose wheel is steered conventionally through the rudder pedals from both sides.
17. A life without a purpose is a ship without s rudder ．.
18. Some tried to stop up the leaks while others tried to steady the rudder.
19. The plane is fitted with a rig over the rudder pedal for disabled pilots.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. They want to ride on a boat with a strong rudder.
21. However, it is not true to say that it is dangerous to apply the opposite rudder in an incipient spin.
22. With the reduction of power be ready with the rudder to maintain heading. 5.
23. The forward fuselage suffered longitudinal crushing damage back to the area of the rudder pedals.
24. Otherwise, they will try to stop a swing with the stick and rudder together thus putting the wing-tip on to the ground.
25. Attempt this in a gentle turn as well, and in a gentle turn with a little too much rudder.
26. There was no structural incursion into the cabin space except to some degree in the instrument panel and rudder pedal areas.
27. Once she had been proud of being rootless, but now she was beginning to feel like a boat without a rudder.
28. Direction is controlled by the tiller which moves the rudder, while the centreboard keeps the dinghy sailing forwards rather than sideways.
29. The pilot himself can help anticipate the swing into wind by applying full out-of-wind rudder before he starts to roll.
30. Reaching the transom, he tied the catch net to the portside rudder.