Random good picture Not show
1. We were taught to recite the catechism.
2. She knew her times tables and her Catechism.
3. Indeed, learning science is like learning a catechism.
4. I had recently begun catechism classes in preparation for my first communion.
5. Some traditional catechism to charm out the identity of a lover?
6. They are probably those with which your catechism class does not help.
7. Father Henry taught catechism to some classes and was, in effect, the priest in the convent chapel.
8. The catechism is used for religious instruction.
9. Art thou a Christian child- ha?Dost know thy catechism?Or art thou one of those naughty elfs or fairies, whom we thought to have left behind us, with other relics of Papistry, in merry old England?
10. Dost know thy catechism?
11. The duty of a godmother is to make you learn your catechism.
12. The law now explicitly states that the study of any such catechism or formulary is not prohibited.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
13. For the next few years, Sister Teresa taught geography, history and catechism, and performed several other duties besides.
14. As a very small girl, I was impressed by the story a nun told to our catechism class.
15. I studied the lists of heresies at the back of my catechism.
16. Under the Apostolic listing are prison visiting, family contacts, catechism classes, Catholic action groups and Sunday schools.
17. Since masturbation can help you have babies, Saletan argues, it must also serve the "procreative and unitive purposes" described in the Catechism.
18. Much of the influence of Lutheranism around the world can be traced to the success of this catechism in expressing the profound truths of the faith in a language that all can understand.
19. What can we learn about us and our state from this catechism Q & A ?
20. The attributes of God. What is God ( Shorter Catechism ). Incommunicable attributes. Communicable attributes.
21. Therefore I'll none of it. Honor is a mere scutcheon – and so ends my catechism.
22. What characteristics of God can we learn from this catechism Q & A ?
23. Warm, vital piety is one of the distinguishing marks of the catechism.
More similar words: climate change, state capitalism, tech, technique, high tech, technical, technician, technology, pyrotechnic, antechamber, technicality, technological, technical term, blue-chip, architect, screeching, mechanism, architecture, schism, machismo, protectorate, plate tectonics, cater, locate, vacate, educate, educated, located, allocate, cater to.