Random good picture Not show
1. They have flagrantly violated the treaty.
2. Our privacy should not be violated.
3. She violated the terms of the contract repeatedly.
4. They went to prison because they violated the law.
5. The bus driver violated the traffic regulation.
6. The army has systematically violated human rights.
7. The plane flagrantly violated a UN no-fly zone.
8. Vandals had violated the graveyard.
9. Victims of burglaries often feel personally violated.
10. The noise violated my sleep.
11. Detectives are still searching for those who violated the graveyard.
12. Clearly the terrorists have cruelly and inhumanely violated these principles.
13. The sound of guns violated the peace of the countryside.
14. An enemy plane was shot down after it violated the exclusion zone.
15. It seems that the planes deliberately violated the cease-fire agreement.
16. The soldiers violated the church by using it as a stable.
17. Some one had violated the privacy of his lair.
18. He has already violated the rules.
19. The rule she violated is a dumb rule.
20. The principal claimed that this violated his constitutional rights.
21. Franklin argued that he never violated any criminal statutes.
22. So far no one has violated the three-day ceasefire.
23. Republicans deny that Gingrich violated the agreement.
24. The officer involved was relieved of his duties because he had violated strict guidelines.
25. Miller's actions may not be actually illegal, but they have violated the spirit of the law .
26. The peace of the island community had been brutally violated.
27. Note that thick, strong angles of tibia are not violated.
28. She said that she had been treated so roughly by the hospital staff that she felt violated.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The fishermen claimed that ships from another country had violated their territorial waters.
30. The courts struck down local segregation laws because they violated the federal constitution.
More similar words: violate, inviolate, etiolated, violation, isolated, viola, inviolable, isolate, percolate, desolate, immolate, chocolate, extrapolate, disconsolate, elated, belated, related, inflated, deflated, mutilated, modulated, related to, insulated, titillated, encapsulated, contemplated, viol, violet, violin, violent.