Random good picture Not show
1. This comma is unnecessary, mark it out.
2. Not a comma was left out.
3. Stop quibbling about the use of the comma.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Leave a space after the comma.
5. You need to put in a comma here. Otherwise it is not clear in meaning.
6. I also saw two comma butterflies.
7. A hyphen is an acceptable alternative to a comma.
8. Now there is no more loneliness comma.
9. If a comma or a semi-colon is encountered further down the print list, the format reverts to decimal.
10. They all agree that you should use a comma if the introductory word or words contain a verb.
11. The 2 parameters should be separated by a comma or a hyphen.
12. Using subscript comma and subscript semicolon notation a standard space-time derivative is written whilst a covariant derivative is written.
13. Specify comma, tab, semicolon, or another character.
14. The compiler detected an ill-formed comma expression.
15. Again, you require removing last comma from generated code.
16. Separate multiple warning numbers with a comma or semicolon.
17. Initialization with an expression containing a comma operator.
18. He seemed to query every damn comma.
19. Yet still the comma gets no respect.
20. When a quotation is followed by an attributive phrase, the comma is placed within the quotation marks.
21. A semicolon following a prompt string is an acceptable alternative to a comma.
22. The next question is whether to use a colon, comma, or dash after the salutation.
23. Data items in the list should be separated by a comma.
24. Rather it was a fiery punctuation mark, a coal-like comma, or salamander semicolon, in a continuing story.
25. This last result can be expressed in a more compact form using the subscript comma notation for space-time derivatives:.
26. In the tradition of the old Saturday-afternoon movie serials, our melodramatic debate over the serial comma continues.
27. Delete any extra spaces between the number and the comma. 11.
28. Then we might get together for a mini-lesson on, say, comma splices.
29. When a quotation is followed by an attributive phrase, the comma is enclosed within the quotation marks.
30. It was supposed to be a teardrop shape or shaped like a comma.
More similar words: command, commander, commandeer, commandment, chain of command, commander in chief, ten commandments, mammal, dilemma, rummage, grammar, summary, teammate, muhammad, immature, scrimmage, summarise, summation, in summary, flammable, immaculate, consummate, nonflammable, grammatical, epigrammatic, grammatically, inflammatory, inflammation, common, commit.