Random good picture Not show
1. We were afraid he might relapse into a coma.
2. He rallied from his coma.
3. He was in a coma for days, but now he's conscious again.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. From the coma, the wait is over.You loved me back to life.
5. He is in a coma and on a life-support machine.
6. He sank into a coma after suffering a brain haemorrhage.
7. The patient has been in a coma for a week and doesn't seem to have any hope of recovery.
8. He's been in a coma for the past six weeks.
9. I found her in a coma, totally unresponsive.
10. The patient had slipped into a coma.
11. She was in a coma for seven weeks.
12. He was in a coma for several weeks.
13. She lapsed into a coma.
14. He went into a coma and died soon afterwards.
15. The sick man went into a coma.
16. The patient rallied from the coma.
17. He found her in a diabetic coma.
18. Miller is in an irreversible coma.
19. He'd been in a coma for weeks, when all of a sudden he flickered an eyelid.
20. He lapsed into a coma and died two days later.
21. She went into a coma after swallowing a whole bottle of sleeping pills.
22. She went into a coma and died without recovering consciousness.
23. He was taken in a coma to the intensive care unit of Glasgow Royal Infirmary.
24. He's in a coma and is being kept alive by a life-support machine.
25. He'd been in a coma for six months, and doctors had almost given up on him.
26. He sank into a coma after suffering a brain hemorrhage.
27. She went into a deep coma after taking an overdose of sleeping pills.
28. He lapsed into a coma and died four days later.
29. He has been in a coma since his car accident three months ago.
30. Tom's life hung in the balance for two weeks as he lay in a coma.
More similar words: woman, nomad, aroma, Roman, domain, homage, tomato, glaucoma, comatose, anomaly, nomadic, diploma, biomass, stomach, romance, yeomanry, tomahawk, no matter, diplomat, romantic, aromatic, diplomacy, anomalous, idiomatic, pax romana, customary, chromatic, automaton, automatic, axiomatic.