Random good picture Not show
1. Let us not cavil too much.
2. A carper will cavil at anything.
3. They cavilled at our calculations.
4. He cavilled at being asked to cook his own breakfast.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. I don't think this is the time to cavil at the wording of the report.
6. These cavils aside, most of the essays are very good indeed.
7. Although his composition was flawless, the teacher was always cavilling at his handwriting.
8. The one cavil I have about the book is that it is written as a diary.
9. However, my purpose here is not to cavil, nor to review the exhibition as a whole.
10. Although Chief Constables cavil occasionally they treat circulars as commands.
11. No one could cavil with that, either then, or in historical retrospect.
12. But detective...you are just caviling crities or dogs sniffing around, aren't you?
13. As an insider, she couldn't spend so much time surveying the writing of her peers and caviling about their philistinism.
14. Thus they are really taking the same ground as did the caviling Jews.
More similar words: cavil, ailing, failing, ceiling, wailing, bilingual, beguiling, unavailing, price ceiling, glass ceiling, multilingual, boiling water, racial profiling, cavity, heavily, vilify, civilize, civility, civilian, civilized, uncivilized, civilization, scavenging, mudslinging, lingering, sinking feeling, clinging, raving, waving, saving.