Random good picture Not show
1. She went round the course in three under par.
2. I didn't think her performance was up to par.
3. Teaching in some subjects has been well below par.
4. The notes are currently trading at 10% above par.
5. Tiger Woods finished the round 10 below/under par.
6. His performance was not up to par.
7. The champion was playing well below par.
8. Your shares are at par.
9. Duffy's primitive guitar playing is well below par.
10. His performance at the concert was well under par.
11. This currency exchanges at par.
12. I may take tomorrow off if I'm still feeling under par.
13. You don't need to worry. Your work is well above par.
14. None of the people who'd auditioned were really up to par.
15. He birdied the fifth and the eighteenth and finished two strokes under par.
16. As actors, I would say they were on a par.
17. There were no major casualties on a day in which only four men broke par.
18. Lack of complex carbohydrates in the daily diet is very often the cause of sportspeople feeling under par.
19. Teravainen had shot 69-75-72-74, a total of 290 strokes,(sentencedict.com) six over par.
20. By Wednesday the 208 had been reduced by 100 after four rounds, the cut having come at four over par.
21. The way I and others who witnessed the incident feel now is that Ian Woosnam's game is well over par.
22. But he holed the long putt coming back to keep the match alive after Davies had safely made a par.
23. Treasury 8.75% 1997 at ￡97 1/8 to yield 9.48% to redemption is one of the few medium dated gilts still below par.
24. Phil Mickelson's final-round 66 set a target of 14 under par.
25. He knocked it on to the fairway(Sentencedict.com), hit his third shot on to the green and then two-putted for par.
26. After hitting it in a fairway bunker, he pounded another 9-iron to 25 feet and 2-putted for par.
27. Similarly, if the rate of unproductive consumption declines, then - cet. par. - accumulation increases.
28. After seven holes, Bolas, who hails from Beau Desert, was as many as seven over par.
29. The holders of this would receive the company's stock at par.
30. James, in particular, deserved all the accolades he received for securing his par.
More similar words: part, spark, compare, party, parent, partly, parish, depart, pardon, parade, in part, parental, partial, partner, apparent, parking, partially, set apart, repartee, parlance, parenting, particle, departure, apart from, take apart, apartment, apparently, paralysis, comparison, grandparent.