Random good picture Not show
1. The cork came out with a loud pop.
2. When he opened the bottle it went pop.
3. The cork flew off with a pop.
4. The button on his jeans went POP.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. I like cheerful, uplifting middle-of-the-road pop.
6. With 42 albums, she was the queen of pop.
7. Somalia, pop. 7.9 million, income per head about ￡1.60 a week.
8. This CD is pure bubblegum pop.
9. Disheartened, Abruzzi heads back to gen pop.
10. The cork came out of the bottle with a loud pop.
11. On Radio London they play African and South American music as well as rock and pop.
12. Tickets for the show are a hundred bucks a pop.
13. Their musical style mixes elements of Eastern culture and Western pop.
14. He still visits the village shop for buns and fizzy pop.
15. She gives lectures and gets paid $5 000 a pop.
16. Shanghai party chief Chen Liangyu sacked for graft is the vox pop.
17. U.S. Treasuries are in a bubble that will eventually pop.
18. The film also made use of newsreel footage and vox pop.
19. Lithographic tools for transferring Lilliputian circuitry onto a wafer cost up to $ 50 m a pop.
20. The Taiwan singer gave a crossover performance of traditional folk music and Western pop.