Synonym: comfort, elegance, extravagance, frills, grandeur, magnificence, prosperity, splendor, well-being. Similar words: subluxation, jury, bury, usury, injury, penury, perjury, century. Meaning: ['lʌkʃərɪ] n. 1. something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity 2. the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive 3. wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living.
Random good picture Not show
1. She saw books as a necessity, not a luxury.
2. She stole to keep her boyfriend in luxury.
3. A refrigerator was then a luxury.
4. They live in luxury in a very big house.
5. It was sheer luxury to step into a hot bath.
6. Warmness is luxury — which is reflected by deep cold and hurt.
7. We are not extravagant; restaurant meals are a luxury and designer clothes are out.
8. He left his successful business and life of luxury to become a monk.
9. Now we'll be able to live in luxury for the rest of our lives.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Love is a luxury, as long as the heart is hard as iron, no one hurt me to be.
11. She invited 750 people aboard the luxury yacht, the Savarona.
12. It was a luxury hotel with its own swimming pool and restaurant.
13. The increasing sale of luxury goods is an index of the country's prosperity.
14. I can go without any kind of luxury.
15. He was cradled in luxury.
16. The luxury model gives a smoother ride.
17. Macau's newest small luxury hotel has a beautiful location.
18. Accommodation ranges from tourist class to luxury hotels.
19. Guy's home is the ultimate in luxury .
20. Wealth habituated him to luxury.
21. These apartments are the last word in luxury.
22. We can't afford such luxury.
23. She had led a life of luxury and privilege.
24. For sheer luxury, this hotel takes some beating.
25. In my opinion you won't go, you're habituated to luxury.
26. There's slim hope that in the maze of dark and disordered tuins a luxury haunting love will be discovered.
27. A true love is what doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
28. By all accounts he leads a life of considerable luxury.
29. A glamorous life is quite different to a life of luxury.
30. Many members of the council opposed the building of the luxury houses in the centre of the city.