Antonym: unlucky. Similar words: happy-go-lucky, luck, pluck up, backyard, lucidly, fuck, tuck, buck. Meaning: ['lʌkɪ] adj. 1. blessed with good fortune 2. having or bringing good fortune 3. favoring or bringing good luck.
Random good picture Not show
1) It's lucky that the wound did not fester.
2) He's gone straight to the top, the lucky bastard.
3) I should add that we are very lucky.
4) You're very lucky to be alive after that accident.
5) I feel almost ashamed that I've been so lucky.
6) This must be my lucky day.
7) Lucky for him, his alibi is watertight.
8) May this year be a lucky year for you.
9) Meet you, is my lucky, or just passing by.
10) He considered himself lucky to have had the opportunity.
11) Be able to meet you ,I was so lucky.
12) I was lucky that I met you here.
13) One lucky venture made his fortune.
14) You were lucky you spotted the danger in time.
15) Other youngsters are not so lucky.
16) You're lucky enough to be different, never change.
17) You can think yourself lucky you didn't get mugged.
18) Some lucky people are endowed with both brains and beauty.
19) And you think that love is only,For the lucky and the strong.
20) If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.
21) Everyone gets lucky sometimes.
22) She counted herself lucky that she still had a job.
23) The lucky winner will be able to choose from three different holidays.
24) U r so lucky, coz u can choose to love me or not, but myself only have to choose from loving u or loving u more.
25) I was just lucky.
26) Lucky money is given to kids as a token of luck and best wishes.
27) The children were lucky to survive the fire which destroyed their home.
28) For the lucky few,[http://sentencedict.com/lucky.html] there's the chance of being plucked from obscurity and thrown into the glamorous world of modelling.
29) I've thought about it so much, but even now I can't believe how lucky I was to survive the accident.
30) The celebration's is a time for protection from evil and disease for the rest of the year. It is done so by different practices such as hanging healthy herbs on the front door, drinking nutritious concoctions, and displaying portraits of evil's nemesis, Chung Kuei. If one manages to stand an egg on it's end at exactly 12:00 noon, the following year will be a lucky one.
More similar words: happy-go-lucky, luck, pluck up, backyard, lucidly, fuck, tuck, buck, duck, suck, truck, chuck, lucrative, reluctant, fluctuate, buck up, bucket, ruckus, hallucinate, reluctance, fucking, fluctuation, translucent, reluctantly, suckling, buckling, knuckles, stuck with.