Random good picture Not show
1. The door opened with a squeak.
2. You can squeak through a crack if your head could.
3. I don't want to hear another squeak out of you!
4. He let out a strangulated squeak of outrage.
5. They can barely squeak by on their income.
6. We managed to squeak through the match.
7. Shirley gave a little squeak of surprise.
8. She gave a little squeak of surprise.
9. We didn't hear a squeak from him in months.
10. Keep questioning, he'll squeak soon.
11. She let out a squeak of fright at the sight of the spider.
12. My new shoes squeak.
13. These new shoes squeak.
14. It was a narrow squeak for the mahogany glider.
15. He gave an outraged squeak.
16. Not a squeak did we hear.
17. Have we heard a squeak of protest from anyone?
18. Generally silent(sentencedict.com), but drakes cluck and squeak during courtship.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. My boots squelch and squeak on the tiles.
20. The only sound is the soft squeak of the marker on the board.
21. The door doesn't squeak, either, and it's ever so quiet and peaceful.
22. The ad gained Wellstone enough sympathy to squeak by with a 48, 000-vote margin.
23. The rest of us heard a thin squeak, and started calling for her as she had vanished from sight.
24. I know I'll be confronted with difficulties, but I will squeak by anyway.
25. We caught the ferry but it was a narrow squeak.
26. Joy made one last desperate attempt and produced the most horrendous squeak ever, like a hare caught by a harvest scythe.
27. Lily helped herself to the two smallest slices and a generous portion of the crispy brown bubble and squeak.
28. There has also been a miraculous rise of the Liberals from the ashes - they may just squeak past 5 percent themselves.
29. She began to drift and was just dozing off when she heard the squeak of Nathan's deck shoes on the ladder.
30. They amazed everyone by winning in a landslide, helping Harry Truman squeak through in Illinois.