Random good picture Not show
1. You can squeak through a crack if your head could.
2. The door opened with a squeak.
3. I don't want to hear another squeak out of you!
4. He let out a strangulated squeak of outrage.
5. She let out a squeak of fright at the sight of the spider.
6. They can barely squeak by on their income.
7. We managed to squeak through the match.
8. My new shoes squeak.
9. Shirley gave a little squeak of surprise.
10. These new shoes squeak.
11. She gave a little squeak of surprise.
12. We didn't hear a squeak from him in months.
13. It was a narrow squeak for the mahogany glider.
14. The only sound is the soft squeak of the marker on the board.
15. The door doesn't squeak, either, and it's ever so quiet and peaceful.
16. The ad gained Wellstone enough sympathy to squeak by with a 48, 000-vote margin.
17. The rest of us heard a thin squeak, and started calling for her as she had vanished from sight.
18. He gave an outraged squeak.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Not a squeak did we hear.
20. With a rusty squeak, a pair of steel doors slid inward, locking in the middle with a solid clang.
21. Have we heard a squeak of protest from anyone?
22. I know I'll be confronted with difficulties, but I will squeak by anyway.
23. We caught the ferry but it was a narrow squeak.
24. Joy made one last desperate attempt and produced the most horrendous squeak ever, like a hare caught by a harvest scythe.
25. Lily helped herself to the two smallest slices and a generous portion of the crispy brown bubble and squeak.
26. There has also been a miraculous rise of the Liberals from the ashes - they may just squeak past 5 percent themselves.
27. She began to drift and was just dozing off when she heard the squeak of Nathan's deck shoes on the ladder.
28. They amazed everyone by winning in a landslide, helping Harry Truman squeak through in Illinois.
29. Three rides he had today, for three different trainers, and not one of them had a squeak.
30. From now on he could do and say what he liked - they wouldn't raise a squeak.